Who we are
This privacy notice sets out how Rowlands Castle BnB uses and protects any information that you give Rowlands Castle BnB when you use this website. www.rowlands-castle-bnb.co.uk .
This is one of the businesses run by Susan Cowe Miller.
Our full details are:
Susan Cowe Miller
Postal address: 41 Redhill Road, Rowlands Castle, Hampshire, P09 6DE.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The email address is used for both Rowlands Castle BnB an Hampshire EFT.
Rowlands-Castle-BnB may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from: May 2018.
What personal data we collect
We collect the following information:
- Contact information: telephone number, address and email address.
- Communication Data: Communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims.
- Customer Data includes data relating to any booking such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address, email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details. We process this data to keep records of such bookings.
It is very important that information we hold about you is accurate. Please let us know of any changes to personal details.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
You can find more information about cookies by reading the Hampshire-EFT Privacy notice.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Please let us know if you want your details to be removed.
Use the following contact details.